We are going to discuss things to focus on when trying to look more appealing while on your way to getting into shape. This week’s ‘Be Your Own Boss in Health and Fitness’ tip is: ‘Accentuate Your Assets’. What are the typical areas on a man or woman that draw the most attention? Hmm let’s start with the man of course:
- Back – An attractive man, according to most, typically has a back with flaring lats. Those wings that look so dreamy from behind as they walk on the beach.
- Triceps – eyes scroll down to that horseshoe on the back of his arm that lets us know he can pick us up over his head with ease.
- Abs – that 6, 8, or 12 pack always seems to put us in check.
- Calves – that are defined.
Women, I have not forgotten about you in order to stay ahead of the game some things you must do:
- Smile – confidence is most attractive on you.
- Arms – toned look can let people know you at least care enough about yourself to workout.
- Butt – a round bottom that sits up is youthful, fun, energetic and you know how our significant counter parts like to play games.
- Thighs – nothing like a pair shapely defined that can give a good squeeze when the time is right.
Work on accentuating these assets ladies and gents and you can be swim wear sexy in no time because let’s face it Spring is right around the corner and Summer shows no mercy!
This week’s #BYOBT workout challenge is: Males pick from your list (back, triceps, abs, calves) and work one of these per day choosing 3 exercises for each. Ladies work your butt, thighs, arms 1 each day three exercises per body part (don’t forget to smile). Then like my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/edishabrownbyobtraining follow me on Instagram: Edisha Brown and checkout my website byobtraining.com for more info on how you can take charge of life! Be Your Own Boss in Health and Fitness.